Church Views

Old Methodist Church and Methodist Parsonage on Main Street, across from the Presbyterian Church before the road was paved,
The old church was moved to a back lot (north) and is now known as Fellowship Hall. The manse was torn down and a new house built and paid for in full in 1975,
The Presbyterian Church started paying the new manse mortgage in September 1967.
Kingsville Presbyterian Church
Inside Kingsville Presbyterian Church
July 1967
Presbyterian Manse, 2000
Front of Fellowship Hall
Winter 1977
Presbyterian Manse, 1984
Picture taken in 1949 by Gordon Bovee. The original Methodist Church is in the background.